All Types of Coatings: Polyurethane
Foams, Specializing in Polyurea's
application equipment, On site training, and custom Training material
Training and problem solving on your site.
Personalized field training for specific projects.
Custom Engineering and Fabrication
Manufacturing and Sales of Equipment
Equipment and Parts Sales
Training to Succeed!
This is the
most comprehensive training you can find
Troubleshooting for Equipment and Spray Guns
You Will Gain:
A thorough knowledge of the equipment and guns before you spray any
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot so that you can concentrate
on spraying applications.
- An understanding of how to set the spraying parameters, temperatures
and pressures before you spray.
- Knowledge of how to install the correct modules or mixing chambers
in the gun before you spray.
- Knowledge about critical backup parts to help maintain the
- An understanding of what to do when something goes wrong.
Coatings Technologies (ECT) Is the Training Source
We offer large or small classes, anywhere.
- Limit unnecessary troubleshooting and technical calls.
- Customers get all the training that they need.
- Training specialists gives distributors time to conduct normal
- Help prevent bad applications on the job.
- Raw material suppliers can sponsor down-line training of their
Over 40 years experience in the business. We understand the
- John Courier has a Masters degree in teaching.
- Designed and taught the first two successful courses at the Polyurea
- Association (PDA) and set the standards of education in this field.
- Taught over 200 students in the PDA in the past two years.
- Taught over 1,000 students, and many courses.
ECT has worked
for more than a year to develop the most comprehensive training course.
Our training includes all the equipment, guns, and components in the
industry. Our courses are designed in modules that range from generic to
specific equipment and guns. Our training also includes hands-on skills
from a Performance Objectives chart.
Time is money and money is time!
Our courses can
help you save both.
John P. Courier has worked 40 years in the heated plural-component industry
with extensive hands-on experience – from electronics to hydraulics, from
drums to the gun. With 12 years as
a formulator specializing in Polyureas and an understanding of how the chemicals
work, their viscosity differences, flow and ability rates, differences in
thermal absorption, abrasion and final mix needs, John has an edge on what it
really takes to get the best, consistent physicals from coating materials.
- Member of the American Plastics Counsel, Spray Polyurethane
Foam Alliance (SPFA)
- Serving on the Building Envelope Committee of (SPFA) for years
- Head of the Educational Committee for the Polyurea Development Association
- First Instructor for the PDA Teaching PU 101 at the
- Fully certified Applicator
- Certified Gusmer Instructor
- A Masters degree with many certificates of special achievements
- Author of many papers and Application Procedure documents
- Holds several patent disclosures
- Custom designed many equipment accessories for the industry
- Consulting for the Willamette Valley Company as well as
- Postal address
19815 98th Ave S Renton, WA 98055
- Electronic mail
- General Information: